Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May Already!!

Spring is my favorite season so don't get me wrong I am so happy to see some green grass, splashes of colorful flowers, trees and bushes in bloom but my favorite part this year is the longer day - just more time to work on items for my upcoming sale.

I along with several friends will be sharing our wares on June 24 and 25.

The first friend (and cousin) I would like to introduce is Amanda Carmickle.
She is so photogenic!

Amanda is so energetic and ultra talented! She is 23, a wife and mother of two happy and stylish kids, Styder and Addi, with one baby boy on the way. She works from home in her hair salon and manages in her spare time, to beutify furniture and create accessories for gifts and her home and now for ser.en.dip.i.ty!

Check out her very cool living and dining room.


...and this beautiful display. (I am still so jealous she found that "oots" sign before I did on our annual shopping trip!)


...and last but not least this upcycled entertainment center - what a gorgeous color!




You can get to know her and check out her creations at her blog - just go to myoohlalaandi.blogspot.com and be sure to meet her in person at the ser.en.dip.i.ty sale in June.

Bring your friends! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment