Thursday, March 24, 2011

The power of Friendship


Here I am on my birthday trip in Oregon with three of my closest friends, my Aunt Cheri on my right, my oldest daughter Macinsey and my mom on my left.

The list of blogs I follow is long, some for the photos, some for tutorials, others for business advise but all share one common thread....appreciation of friendship. Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project tells us "no matter what we are doing, people tend to feel happier when they're with other people".

Already I feel a renewed sense of comraderie with the friends who share my interest in creating and others who provide support and encouragment and excitement around my new adventure. Thank you, friends.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy,
    It was so nice to meet you at Star Mill. I am excited to see how your sales go! Good luck! Daniel and I will be watching your blog!
    Connie Pinckney

    ReplyDelete