Friday, February 11, 2011

Have the courage to recreate yourself

For as long as I can remember I have dreamed of owning a shop filled with fun, unique and inspiring items for home. I am never so happy as I am when I walk into a store that fills my senses - the smell of basil blue sage or a spearmint blend, the sound of music that encourages me to hum along and dance a little jig while I float from the soft fuzzy rug under my feet to a rough burlap chair cover. I can literally taste the anticipation of introducing a shiny silver set of candlesticks to my simple home or discovering pillows full of color and texture to inspire me to redecorate for the upcoming season. I have heard it said that “Home is the most important place in the world” and I do agree. I have spent many years searching for this kind of experience to feed my addiction. My husband calls this shopping but I call it inspiration for my soul. It is hard to explain to non-enthusiasts but I know there are many others who share my passion. Where ever you are …. I am searching for you.

1 comment:

  1. I cried when I read this because it's my same dream ....as I blog stalk you, I am in awe over all your hard work in making your dreams come true...you are surrounded with amazing people and support:-)

    ReplyDelete