Monday, February 28, 2011

A brief blurb about ser.en.dip.i.ty


I have always had a hard time putting my decorating style into words. I know it when I see it and feel it and I am a believer in the adage – “buy what you love and it will find its place”. Now, with the creation of ser.en.dip.i.ty it is essential at a social gathering or during a brief introduction to describe the style of my occasional sale in twenty words or less – just a vivid, snappy blurb that will paint a picture in the minds of potential customers and kindred spirits.

So my next conversation might go something like this…

I will say, “I would love for you to check out my occasional sale.”

Potential customer says, “Oh, what is it?”

I say, “It’s an event! Featuring fun and funky vintage furniture, beautifully displayed hand crafted accessories for your home, music and treats so grab a friend and come see us.”

Okay, so that is 28 words – I’ll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment