Monday, August 22, 2011

What an inspiring trip!

Summer is almost over and as always I feel like I need to cram in as many trips as I can before the new school year begins.
 After a quick trip to Jackson for some hiking, good friends and yummy food my girls and I headed off to Denver for some school, home and Serendipity shopping!  I love the Internet!  I found a long list of architectural salvage and antique markets that I was only able to chip away at but was happy to find a couple interesting shops that are just tucked away. I was very happy to find some great architectural pieces, including what will prove to be a very cool front door at Architectural Salvage, Inc.  Be sure to check out some great finds at www.antiquelady.com.

Mom met us there and we spent the day at Old Glory Antiques Urban Home + Design. I had to peel myself out of this shop.  Everything I love - her tag line reads "the uncommon, the unexpected, the beautiful." and I agree. 
 
Check out this awesome chandelier made from spoons!  I love it.
I will make this a regular stop whenever I am in Denver.  Be sure to check out her blog at http://oldgloryantiques.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment