Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A move in the works!





What have I been doing for the month of July?  Not blogging obviously.

My husband and I have been working on plans for my family's new home as well as the new home for serendip-i-ty!  That's right serendip-i-ty is getting a new and improved home and should be open and ready for business in 2012.

This is basically what it should look like!  I am so excited!


But don't let me confuse you....the Winter Sale scheduled for this November 10,11 and 12 will still be held at our original location.  Barns take a while to build!  I was just bursting at the seams to show you the plan!  I will keep you updated on the progress as the building is constructed so keep checking back.

I am also very excited about a new vendor who will join us for the the Winter 2011 Sale!  I will introduce her in future posts but I will say that she is very talented lady and will have some wonderful ephemera and funky  and surprising re-purposed items available for you or for fun holiday gifts.

Enjoy the hot weather today and the rain showers tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment