Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thank you all who attended the Fall/Winter Sale at Serendip-i-ty!

A big thank you to all who came out to Serendip-i-ty this past week. You are all die hard shoppers to have braved the strong winds that persisted throughout the weekend and I know I can speak for all the Serendip-i-ty participants when I say that we appreciate your support.

It was wonderful to see new faces as well as return friends and customers!



Hope to see you all again in the Spring/Summer of 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so bummed I missed out on this sale and checking out your shop!!

    I blog over at Girlinair.com and also Miss Mustard Seed is my IDOL!

    I am hoping to become a stockist for Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint and host workshops here in Casper.....

    I will for sure see ya in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete