Friday, June 17, 2011

Me...on t.v.!

Whitney suggested I give a preview of my own favorite pieces.  I so appreciate her feedback and respect her opinion so I plan to post several of my favorite items in the next couple of days as we count down to sale weekend.

Until then I am posting my home as it was featured on a special segment on Channel 13 News a year ago.   Just a note:  I did not paint the dandelion on the bathroom wall (it is from Wall Words) but I appreciate the kind words, and the shop is not the home of our electrical business - it is actually where our serendip-i-ty sale will be held! A couple misunderstandings but not a big deal and a fun experience.

Now, imagine funky vintage furniture, plants and home accessories spilling from the door onto the porch and beyond and that is a fun visualization of what is to come at next weekends sale. 

I hope to see you all, a week from tonight at the Grand Opening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment